These Brownies are chewy, full of chocolate chips, and are sure to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
Disclosure: Products below contain links to affiliated links. If you purchase the products through the links, it comes at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission from the purchase that will help with web hosting costs.
I haven’t met anyone who didn’t like brownies. Some like them chewy, some like them gooey…heck I’ll take them any way. You could throw chocolate chips in them, nuts, pieces of cookies, or, my favorite, use it as a crust! I’m scarfing them down no matter what.
Corner lover for life!
When it comes to brownies I feel like there are two types of people: lovers of either corner or middle pieces. Personally I am a corner lover. I enjoy the chewiness that comes with the two sided crust. Unfortunately so is my father. I wouldn’t say we go so far as to start a fight over every batch of brownies, but there has been some back and forth banter. You see, corners are everything and there are only four corners in a pan. My father always insists on having all of the corners but there is no way I’d let that fly. To be fair, even though I’m the one baking the darn brownies, every batch he would get two and I would get two. Thank goodness my husband and mom are crazy chocolate lovers and don’t care what kind of piece they get. If they did, then we’d really have a problem.
So whether you like corners or middles, you’ll definitely enjoy these brownies. They are deliciously chewy and are the perfect chocolate fix. I enjoy them with a nice glass of cashew milk and my husband loves them in a yogurt bowl or ice cream sundae.
Real Food. Real Vibes.
xoxo Kamaile Rose
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup non dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease or line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the sugar and coconut oil. Add in the vanilla extract and eggs while continuing to whisk until completely smooth.
- In a separate bowl mix the flours, cacao, and salt.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet until combined. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into your prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove brownies from oven and let cool completely before cutting. Store in airtight container.