Seasoned with a bunch of dried spices, these Ranch Roasted Mixed Nuts are an addicting snack to have on hand. Take them on the go, enjoy them while lounging around the house, or package them up for a yummy gift. Either way, you won’t be disappointed.
I used to always buy mixed nuts. Salted, unsalted, spicy, sweet…pretty much any mixed nut product. So I thought I’d just make my own. Why buy it when you can make it right? I started buying the different kinds of raw nuts and making my own trail mixes by adding different dried fruit. I was in love! Any combination I desired was made in my own kitchen. Why didn’t I think of this before?
Ranch was the first flavor that came to mind when I decided to step my game up a notch. I tossed together my favorite nut combination and threw in some dried seasonings. Voila! So simple, so flavorful, so addicting.
Real Food. Real Vibes.
xoxo Kamaile Rose
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 1 tbsp dried garlic
- 1 tbsp dried onion
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 cups cashews
- 3 cups almonds
- 3 cups pecans
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix the nuts together in a large bowl.
- Pour the avocado oil over the nuts and toss together until all of the nuts are shiny.
- In a separate bowl combine the dried spices, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle the spice mix over the nuts and mix until everything is coated nicely.
- Spread onto prepared baking sheets and bake for 10-15 minutes. Keep an eye on it to make sure the nuts don't burn.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.