These pumpkin pancakes are fluffy and have the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor. Made with cassava flour, they cook through nicely and make great leftovers. Make extra to have for breakfast or snack throughout the week!
Disclosure: Products below contain links to affiliated links. If you purchase the products through the links, it comes at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission from the purchase that will help with web hosting costs.
Pumpkin isn’t just a fall craving for me. I’ll eat anything pumpkin year round. Pumpkin pie, muffins, fudge, brownies, but most of all, PANCAKES! There’s something about the combination of pumpkin and warm spices that make my taste buds smile. These pancakes, like my Paleo Pancakes, are made with cassava flour. You don’t have to wait forever for the bubbles to form or even cover the pan so the steam cooks the cakes…uh uh, none of that. They cook through nice and quick so you can hurry up and devour them:)
I always make at least a double batch of this recipe so there’s leftovers for the week. My go to topping for my Pumpkin Pancakes is homemade coconut cashew yogurt with a sprinkle of cinnamon. This morning I threw some of my Macadamia Nut Granola on too and that texture combination was amazing!
Real Food. Real Vibes.
xoxo Kamaile Rose
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- a pinch of ground cloves
- ½ cup cassava flour
- Whisk together the pumpkin, eggs, melted coconut oil, and coconut sugar.
- Add in the cinnamon, cloves, salt, baking soda, and cassava flour. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Drop about ¼ cup of the batter per pancake onto a greased pan over medium-low heat. Flip pancakes once bubbles form on the tops.
- This recipe makes about 8 pancakes.